Dosage: Most people take 1/2 or two tablespoons of fire cider at a time, often diluted in water or tea or used as a salad dressing.
Increase the dosage to a shot every 3 to 4 hours if you feel a cold coming on.
Children should take half of this dose.
More than just a remedy, fire cider is also delicious as a vinaigrette dressing in your salad. Here are some more creative ways to use Fire Cider:
- As a wellness shot. Take a tablespoon or two straight.
- In herbal teas. Swirl a tablespoon into hot herbal tea.
- As a vinaigrette. Use fire cider in place of apple cider vinegar in your vinaigrette recipe.
- Sprinkle it over roasted vegetables.
- Swirl some in soups or stews to brighten their flavor.